- struggling to decide whether your relationship is actually abusive.
- processing the pain of betrayal from pornography addiction or infidelity in your marriage.
- dealing with the fallout of starting over after abuse, and trying to get back on your feet.
- sorting through the anguish of a toxic friendship and broken trust in your social circle.
- disentangling yourself from toxic family dynamics and learning how to respect yourself.
- needing guidance to set healthy boundaries at home, work, church, or with friends.
- feeling shattered from a toxic workplace environment and wondering how to regain your confidence.
Coach Sarah uses a variety of tools such as asking direct questions, reflecting, summarizing, strategizing, and offering support. She will teach you to use practical, proven, faith-based methods of regulating thought and emotions, setting safe boundaries, recognizing unsafe behavior patterns, and making essential lifestyle adjustments.
In addition, Coach Sarah will suggest practical relationship and social tools that can improve your ability to form healthy bonds, resolve conflict, make wise decisions, and live with greater confidence.